The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (“CPSC”) issues regular updates on their website regarding recalls of unsafe and defective products. The following is a syndication of the most recent product recalls, which is administered by the CPSC. For more information, please visit the CSPC website or visit their website dedicated to listing all product recall notices. You may also search search all product recall notices
Recent Recalls and Product Safety News
- Nourison Recalls Rugs Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Home Depot
The demin-colored, I-CANDI collection shag rugs fail to meet federal flammability standards.
- Insolroll Recalls Roller Shades with Solar and Rechargeable Motors Due to Fire Hazard
The motor of these roller shades has a built-in lithium battery that can overheat while being charged.
- Lea Industries Recalls Children’s Beds Due to Fall Hazard
The side mattress support rails on panel, loft and bunk beds can break.
- Powell Company Recalls Anywhere Lounger Bean Bag Chairs Due to Suffocation and Strangulation Hazards
Bean bag chairs without a permanent zipper closure allow young children to unzip, ingest or inhale the small beads inside the bean bag chair.
- Avon Recalls Microwave Popcorn Maker Due to Burn and Fire Hazards; New Instructions Provided
When cooked too long, the popcorn can overheat in the plastic popcorn maker and ignite.
- Deezo Children’s Hooded Sweatshirts with Drawstrings Recalled by Zulily Due to Strangulation Hazard
The hoodies were sold with drawstrings, which pose a hazard to young children.